duminică, 28 iulie 2013

GameSpot's News, Screenshots, Movies, Reviews, Previews, Downloads, and Features:

GameSpot's News, Screenshots, Movies, Reviews, Previews, Downloads, and Features
All of the News, Screenshots, Movies, Reviews, Previews, Downloads, and Features. Can you keep up?. 
Fez II canceled
Jul 28th 2013, 12:32

Phil Fish confirms upcoming sequel not going to be released; "I am done. I take the money and I run. This is as much as I can stomach," he says.

 

Fez II has been canceled, developer Phil Fish has announced.

"Fez II is cancelled," reads an update on the Polytron website.

"I am done. I take the money and I run," he added. "This is as much as I can stomach. This is isn’t the result of any one thing, but the end of a long, bloody campaign. You win."

On Twitter, Fish said he is getting out of the game industry entirely, "because I choose not to put up with this abuse anymore."

Fez II was announced in early June 2013 at the Horizon Indie Game Conference in Los Angeles. Outside of its existence, not much was known about the game.

The original Fez was released on the Xbox 360 in 2012, after five years of development, and saw a PC release in 2013. Fish's journey to release the game was chronicled in Indie Game: The Movie.

The game has sold 200,000 units on the Xbox 360.

Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at GameSpot


"Fez II canceled" was posted by Eddie Makuch on Sun, 28 Jul 2013 05:32:00 -0700

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu