sâmbătă, 1 februarie 2014

Gamespot's Site Mashup:

Gamespot's Site Mashup
Gamespot's Everything Feed! News, Reviews, Videos. Exploding with content? You bet. 
Use GarageBand in Just 1 Hour

Learn to create music in GarageBand and become the Beethoven you've wanted to be. This online course is just $30. Sign up today!
From our sponsors
Halo 4 - Spartan Bowl!
Feb 1st 2014, 03:05

In honor of the Super Bowl XLVIII, the Halo 4 team brings you... SPARTAN BOWL!

Titanfall Preorder Bonuses
Feb 1st 2014, 01:13

The First to Fall patch is a Walmart exclusive.

If you're anything like me, you make a point of checking multiple retailers anytime you're ready to preorder a game, looking for the best deal and/or preorder bonus. There's one retailer that I typically default to if prices and such are the same across the board, but preorder bonuses can vary pretty wildly, and on occasion, I've been convinced to create a profile with and order from a retailer other than my go-to in order to get better in-game or physical items as a bonus. Searching all of those retailers' sites can be pretty time-consuming, though, so I figured I'd save you the trouble where my most recently preordered game is concerned: Titanfall.

I'm not here to share which of these preorder deals I ended up opting for, but I can tell you that I always want my game on day one when I preorder, and I don't like to pay for shipping.

What are your most important considerations when preordering games? Are there any retailers I missed that you'd like to see included in the future? Let us know in the comments below.

RetailerPriceShippingPreorder Bonus
Amazon$59.99Free release day delivery

Mini Prima guide with a breakdown of one of the game's multiplayer maps.

Best Buy$59.99

Store pickup - Free

Standard - Free

Expedited - $11.99

Express - $18.99

$10 in reward certificates for My Best Buy members.

15% off Prima Games game guide.

GameStop$59.99

Store pickup - Free

Value - $3.50

Standard - $6.00

Two Day - $7.50

One Day - $10.00

Exclusive "The Divide" collectible poster (below), must be collected from a store.

Target$59.99

Store pickup - Free

Standard - Free

Premium - $10.98

Express - $14.98

N/A
Toys"R"Us$59.99

Free

N/A
Walmart$59.96

Store pickup - Free

Free release day delivery

First to Fall tactical patch (pictured above).

While accurate at the time of posting, the information above is subject to change.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu